PEO International Limited is your dedicated Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) that handles all your HR management and Benefits administration as you retain the day-to-day control over your employees.
With PEO International (U) HR services, employers benefit from our “shared responsibility approach” hence enabling small and mid-sized organisations to maximise investment in Human capital and remove Administrative burdens whilst enabling clients to focus on building their business. We are also available to see you bring out your business dream- Business development services.
PEO International-Uganda is built on four principal values; Integrity, Excellence, Innovation and Commitment. Working along these bold lines, we are able to deliver the most valuable services to our clients. These include but not limited to;
- Attracting and retaining the best talented and suitable employees.
- Managing certain critical HR service responsibilities such as payroll, benefits and workers’ compensation.
- Building IT infrastructure for HR management.
- Assess your employees to learn how to better manage and develop them.
- Give the right training to your employees to maximise investment in human capital.
- Expatriate support services.
Our HR management strategy integrates all major HR management and employee benefits functions into a single-source solution, one that translates into cost minimisation, increased efficiency and greater comfort.
Benefits of using PEO International Limited as your trusted HR Business Partner;
- Guidance from a trusted HR Business Partner who is dedicated to helping your organisation proactively manage your employees, and assist during open enrollment to help you make the most right business decisions.
- Shared responsibilities.
- The opportunity to optimise your employee services and benefits.
- Cost effective programs/services
- Honesty & integrity
- Effective communication
To be an HR management services and solutions provider of choice in E. Africa and beyond.
To provide quality and valuable human resource solutions, evaluation & assessment products and business development to meet the needs of companies and organisations in E. Africa and beyond.
- Career guidance & Child guidance
“Keeping up with HR related issues and their impact on business, whilst managing the wide range of traditional HR tasks is enough to keep HR practitioners in a Corporate setting busy on a full time basis. The ensuing effect on a small and medium sized company is usually very overwhelming”.
We have a dedicated team of HR Consultants who always look to provide a cost effective range of outsourced HR solutions for small and medium sized businesses.